Mine were better!
- 1 head nappa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bulb garlic, minced or put through a press
- 2 TBS fresh ginger, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped - use white and green parts
- 1/8 cup chopped carrots
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 2 cups peanut oil
Spoon into wonton wrappers.
Fold the corners to the middle like an envelope and seal together with water. I found that wetting my hands slightly before handling the wrappers helped a lot.
Fry in peanut oil on medium high heat. You want them to cook quickly but not burn.
Serve on their own as they are really flavorful, or you could serve with sweet pepper dipping sauce.
These were easy and quick to make, and DELICIOUS!!